From Jack Wheeler, Red Deer Personal Trainer.
Hey ladies, this one is just for you.
I know, I know…I’m a male…how can I ever understand. Well, I’m not trying to understand how you handle your life or what you are thinking (thank goodness 🙂 ). But I do want to tell you something today. Something that you need to listen to.
I have many amazing women in my life with my wife, my co-workers, my family and my friends. And my goal is to tell each of these to them to their face.
Before you read the list though, I want to give credit to my good friend Felix from GN2 Fitness in California for the inspiration on this.
10 Facts Every Woman Should Know from Your Red Deer Personal Trainer:
1. Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
2. When someone tells you that you’re beautiful, believe them. They aren’t lying.
3. Sometimes we all wake up with breath that could kill a goat.
4. For every woman unhappy with her stretch marks is another woman who wishes she had them.
5. You should definitely have more confidence. And if you saw yourself the way others see you, you would.
6. Don’t look for a man to save you. Be able to save yourself.
7. It’s okay to not love every part of your body….but you should.
8. We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together. That woman with the seemingly perfect life. Well, you might be that woman to someone else!
9. You should be a priority. Not an option, a last resort, or a backup plan. You need to be #1….
10. You’re a woman. That alone makes you pretty damn remarkable.
Again, my goal is to tell all the women in my life this. Ladies, hats off to you.
And if you are looking for a supportive fitness environment full of empowered women trying to better their lives one workout at a time…then you need to check out 360 Fitness. Our studio is different than anything else out there. It’s a motivating, comfortable and no judgement atmosphere where your fellow members and our Red Deer Personal Trainers are there to support you in your journey.
Call 403 347 1707 for a free consultation or visit http://reddeer.360fitness.ca/campaign/consultation/